Comfrey Lip Balm  - The Super Salve Co.

The Super Salve Co.

Comfrey Lip Balm


Rich and creamy herbal lip balms with Sunscreen for sensitive lips. We use only 5% of the Octyl Methoxycinnamate in this formula. The remaining 95% of these lip balm formulas is herbal.These lip balms compare with SPF 15. Comfrey contains allantoin, which promotes cell regeneration and has skin soothing properties. Comfrey Leaf Lip Balm


Shipping is calculated at checkout.